Welcome to National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FOR ADMISSION IN ACADEMIC SESSION 2017-18
Candidates can apply for the UG/PG/PhD admission courses in following four steps.
- Fill the application form
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents.
- Pay the Application fee.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE ONLINE REGISTRATION OF THE FORM
- Please read the instructions, procedure and Eligibility criteria carefully before you start filling the Application Form (For Eligibility, refer to the brochure).
- Candidate can apply for Admission session 2017 -18. Apply Online only through official website of NIFTEM, Sonepat (www.niftem.ac.in).
- Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for the different Courses (as applicable).
- Applicant is allowed to apply only to ONE PROGRAMME (UG/PG/PhD) (Please go through the website and carefully make your choice). Multiple applications shall be rejected.
- Application fee is Rs.1000/- for General/OBC (Rs.500/- for SC/ST) only.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances.
- Application fee shall be paid by credit card/debit card/Net Banking only at the payment gateway attached with the application form or you can pay through Demand Draft.
- Additional bank charges will be extra as applicable for making the payment.
- Instructions for filling up the application form :
- Applicant must create a Login ID to fill the online application form. To create the Login ID, the applicant should click on the "Create New Account" button, on filling the necessary information, the system will send an email with the Username & Password to registered email ID. Applicant must click on the link to go to the Login Page. The applicant must provide a valid email ID at the time of registration because all the further communication shall be made to the applicant on the provided email ID. Please remember or note down your Username & your Password for future references. For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to login directly with his/her respective Username and Password.
- The candidate should supply all the details while filling the Online Application Form. After successful submission of the Application form, Application number is same as the Login Username.
- In case the applicant forgets their password, they can click on the "Request New Password" link on the Login page. It will ask for the registered Email ID used at the time of registration. Once provided with the same, an email with the link to reset the password will be sent to the applicant's email ID.
- Upload scanned images of the Photograph, Signature, other academic documents
- The scanned images should be in jpg/jpeg/png/gif format only.
- Size of the photo/image should not be more than 500kb.
- The Candidate will be able to modify/correct the particulars before clicking on the SAVE button on the Declaration page. Once the form is submitted, candidate particulars cannot be edited. Therefore, Candidates should verify and confirm all the information filled in the application form before clicking on the Save button.
- Procedure for making payment of application fee :
- Payment by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking : The candidate can pay the application fee of Rs.1000/- for General/OBC (Rs.500/- for SC/ST) only through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking. After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the acknowledgment receipt on the profile page of the Applicant account as well as the through the summary link emailed on the applicants email ID. Note that only the application receipts with payment status as paid will be processed further, hence you are requested to pay before the last date to avoid any inconvenience.
- Payment by Demand Draft : The candidate needs to take hard copy of application after completing the process. Printed application along with the DD of Rs.1000/- for General/OBC (Rs.500/- for SC/ST) In Favour of NIFTEM should be sent by registered/speed post to Head, Admission Cell, NIFTEM, Plot No. 97, Sector No. 56, HSIIDC Industrial Estate, Kundli – 131028, District – Sonepat, Haryana. Complete application should reach on or before the due date as metioned in the brochure.
- After the successful payment, applicants are advised to keep a printout of the completed application for future references.
- The information regarding the important dates, applicants are advised to be in touch with the website of NIFTEM. However, registered candidates will also be informed by SMS and e-mail. Therefore, the mobile no and e-mail address should be filled up carefully.
I have read all the instructions carefully and understood them.*